[Project_owners] use of 'zilla' in new project names

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 08:32:51 EST 2003

that's a good suggestion.  we can always change our policy on this of
course.  i think the thing to do is talk to a lawyer and get their
opinion.  we've just started talking to some lawyers about
incorporation and tax-exempt status, so i'll ask them for their advice
on the zilla situation too.

david