[Project_owners] use of 'zilla' in new project names

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 07:33:24 EST 2003

> On the other side, Les Éditions Albert René, publishers of the
> popular European Asterix comics, won a case against Mobilix.

the problem for us is that even if we knew we had a good case and could
win, we don't really have the funds to pay for a lawyer to defend us.
for example, look at what sco is doing -- they probably couldn't win in
court but they're using the threat of legal action to get some
companies to do what they want.

david