[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 1 December, 2003)

Geoff Smith geoff at stumbleupon.com
Fri Dec 5 16:55:08 EST 2003

StumbleUpon (A toolbar to find and share great web sites)
Home Page: http://stumbleupon.mozdev.org/
Install: http://www.stumbleupon.mozdev.org/installation.html
Contact: Geoff Smith http://www.stumbleupon.com/feedback.html
Version 1.9

Version 1.9 has been released.  Included are bugfixes, keyboard shortcuts for stumbling and rating, descriptive text for all buttons, and some code cleanup.  This is the first release to have its CVS hosted on mozdev.