[Project_owners] Tech-review Longhorn vs. Mozilla

Percy Cabello pcabellor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 07:25:32 EST 2003

I agree! I had the exact same feeling. Why could somebody think about comparing
an OS as a whole to Mozilla? how can Longhorn file system management could
possibly compare to Mozilla's? It is like saying Windows Scripting Host is not
as good as Longhorn.

Anyway the article is a heads up and provides a good insight on Mozilla app
framework and coming competitor.

Percy