[Project_owners] Firebird Extension Quirk

Jawahar Swaminathan jawahar at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 22:11:52 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to modify my existing msdbar application to work with Mozilla
Firebird. I've changed the content.rdf to point to //browser etc.

I am able to successfully install the extension on FireBird 0.6, and the
toolbar also appears on the browser. However, this is at the expense of
the actual navigator toolbar which vanishes. Once the msdbar application
is disabled and the browser restarted, the navigation toolbar reappears.
I am not exactly sure where I may be going wrong. Any help from the
'gurus' is most appreciated.

Thanks

Jawahar

Jawahar Swaminathan