[Padma] adding more font support in Padma

Xiaomei Ji xji at chromium.org
Fri Aug 27 11:01:37 PDT 2010

Hi Saravana,

Thanks for your patch. I added it to Padma in chrome, and it works (except
some parts are not transformed which I think it might be my  problem in DOM
tree traversal). I attached a screenshot if you are interested.

I am very glad that you are interested in contributing to Padma in
Chrome. Nagarjuna mentioned that one of the reasons why Padma in Firefox is
so successful is that so many people contributed to it.

Since Padma in Chrome is ported from Firefox, although it is under Gnu GPL
license, I need to talk to legal before I publish it. I just started the
process, and it might take longer than we expected. I will let you know
after I got it figured out.

Thanks,
Xiaomei