[Padma] adding more font support in Padma

Saravana saravanannkl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 19:32:09 PDT 2010

Hi Xiaomei,

The font B067_TAMElango_Panchali seems to be a TAM font. Padma
currently supports manual transformation of TAM fonts. You can do
manual transform of TAM text by right clicking and choose "Transform
to TAM" option. I have added support for this font in Padma. Attached
patch file for the changes[1].

I would be interested in contributing to Chrome version of Padma. Do
you have public repository where I can checkout the code ?

Hi Nagarjuna,

Attached patch file[1] contains changes for supporting
B067_TAMElango_Panchali. Can you commit the changes ?

With Firefox 4 around the corner, can you release the Firefox 4
compatible version of Padma. Also is it possible to Padma repository
from CVS to something distributed like Mercurial or Git repository ?

Thanks
Saravana

[1] Patch file is generated using git. The format  might be
incompatible with the CVS patch files. Let me know if the patch file
doesn't work. I will send the actual files.