[Padma] padma add-on padma-0.4.16.b2-abp-bp not work properly for bartaman patrika

Golam Mortuza Hossain gmhossain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:36:27 PDT 2010

Hi Jayanta,

It seems your browser is not using correct encoding for the original
content. When you see this problem please try changing encoding
to Western as

View --> Character Encoding --> Western

It should solve this problem.

Best,
Golam

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:57 AM, jayanta nath <jayantanth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Golam
>
> Today I download the padma addon from this link
> http://www.math.unb.ca/~ghossain/padma-firefox/
>
> But rendering not work properly for bartaman patrika. Please take a look
> attachment for this.
>
> Yours,
>
> Jayanta Nath

Golam M Hossain                      || Office: 431-B Tilley Hall
Post Doctoral Fellow,                || Phone: (O) +1 506 458 7942
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics  ||
University of New Brunswick          || Email: ghossain at unb.ca
Fredericton, NB E3B 5A3, Canada.     || www.math.unb.ca/~ghossain/