[Padma] Any conversion program to convert Arjun and Kalidas font to Unicode?

harshita at atc.tcs.com harshita at atc.tcs.com
Wed May 20 23:49:57 PDT 2009

Hi Rawat,

 If you have .ttf files for both the fonts, you can compare them easily by
using fontforge tool for similarity.

  you have mentioned about having a converter for arjun font. If it can be
a part of padma (i.e in the form of.js file in padma) you can test the
conversion by replacing fontface to "arjun-wd"(in place arjun).

 By looking at the the names arjun & arjunwide I guess character maps
might be similar. I have seen fonts like ManjushaMedium, ManjushaBold and
priyaanka, priyaankabold which has the similarity.

regards,
harshita