[Padma] correcting corrupted hindi unicode font

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 05:10:17 PDT 2009

often, due to yahoo's perennial encoding problem, the hindi unicode
mails reach in some font like this.

आँख के बदले आँख पूरे संसार
को अंधा बना देगी

can padma include some method of automatically rendering them correctly,
or have some option so that we can select the part and then it converts
only that part.

I don't think it is a question of full conversion table, because the
code is already in unicode, just some conversation character-encoding
problem is there.

can anyone suggest what to do so that it appears correctly in padma.

thanks.
--
Rawat