[Padma] Help

Ranga Vemuri vemuri.ranga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 19:47:42 PST 2009

Harshita,

I found the following bugs in the translation.

1)   There is some issue with the consonant श.   For example,  what
should be  गणऍशाय translates to  गणे„ााय

2)  There is some issue when the any consonant is combined with the
vowel sound इ.   For example,  what should be निवारण translates to
‡नवारण.  This happens for any consonant with इ sound.

3)  Some isssue with ईं.   For example,  नॅईं translates to नेइर्ं.

4)  Opening single quote (') is translated to doble quotes (").  This
doesn't seem to happen with closing single quotes.

5)  As I mentioned in my previous mail, there is some problem with
translating large files (more than a page or so).  The medhas server
gives an internal error.   Not sure if this is due to the translation
or due to some problem in the server.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Ranga.