[Padma] Help

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 05:11:06 PST 2009

Hi Harshita

could u send that file to me by direct mail at this id.

Several time I had started working on Padma, but it is too complicated
to get anywhere from xpi file.

I hope ur file would help me understand the mapping, so that I wud then
correct the mappings for other fonts and wud add more fonts.

thanks.
--
Rawat