[Padma] Malformed Conjuncts

Harshita harshita at atc.tcs.com
Thu Feb 12 23:41:41 PST 2009

Hi Golam,

Mappings sholud be as follows

 1)  Datasoft.conjct_SW = "\u00A6\u00A4"; // Declaring the sequence as
conjunct SW

 2) Datasoft.toPadma[Datasoft.conjct_SW] = Padma.consnt_SA +
Padma.vattu_VA ;  // Mapping it to appropriate combination

  and

3)  Datasoft.overloadList["\u00A6"]; // Making the padma to read the
sequence.

 This should solve the problem as far as I believe .

In some fonts individual glyphs (here 00A6 & 00A4) might not be
meaningful, but combination becomes meaningful(i.e SWA in this case).
This is how the designing of converter becomes little tough. I faced the
same situation.

Hope it works.

Regards,
Harshita