[Padma] Malformed Conjuncts

Harshita harshita at atc.tcs.com
Thu Feb 12 05:26:30 PST 2009

Hi Golam,

Third combination(Padma.halffm_SA  + Padma.vattu_BA) will become
meaningful only if it is combined with some consonant. Other wise padma
will render it as it is (i.e "স্্ব"  ).
I think it is logically correct output [input(in dynamic font) and
output(in unicode font) should be equal].

May be giving an occurrence of the combination(word -- written in
datasoft) will give some more idea.

Thanks & Regards,
Harshita