[Padma] Malformed Conjuncts

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:59:33 PST 2009

Hi Golam,

I don't think the parser works as you described. It actually pushes
the vowel sign to the end (modulo other things that can go at the end)
or at least that's what I remember. I think if it did not do that,
most of the transformations would be broken.

I didn't have a chance to look at the code yet, but may be the problem
is something else?

Thanks,
Nagarjuna