[Padma] How to handle proprietary fonts encoded in utf-8

arjuna rao chavala arjunaraoc at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:36:56 PDT 2009

When i make changes in an existing .js file  for test purposes, the script
does not seem to run with a test file. Even the automatic conversion that
worked before for the usual sites  no longer works.

I am following the instructions  as given in
http://tidbits.co.in/content/how-write-padma-conversion-file

Thanks
Arjun