[Padma] Reg. Porting Padma to Webkit

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:30:25 PST 2008

We can understand because we all often get busy.

However, is there any other input that you can share, apart from
unzipping the xpi file?

I mean could you share the table of codes and character mappings in
excel or some other format that would come handy in understanding and
changing. If such a table exists or could be created in excel, a macro
or even just a simple function would generate the code file that would
work in xpi. I had such a method for my own Perl based hindi fonts
transliteration program.

If such a table is shared, I might develop the function/ vba macro that
would generate the code. That would facilitate several people in
contributing the code for their font's transliteration who can't go
through all that complex xpi procedures.

And any other such things?

Thanks.
--
Rawat