[Padma] Bengali fonts

Saravana saravanannkl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:18:37 PDT 2008

Soham,
Since Bengali is already supported in Padma, it is easy to add support for
Bengali fonts by doing a mapping of characters.  It would be better if
someone who knows the language does the mapping.  Nagarjuna has already have
posted basic detail about how to add new mappings in padma.
http://mozdev.org/pipermail/padma/2006-February/000049.html

Also checkout existing Bengali fonts for examples
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/padma/src/content/encodings/Bengali/

You can email the group if you have any questions.

Thanks
Saravana

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:29 AM, সোহম চ্যাটার্জী <soham.chatterjee at gmail.com