[Padma] Malayalam sites not displayed properly on kubuntu

Amal amalji at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:41:56 PDT 2007

Dear Shadiya,

    I got madhyamam to work with firefox. Here is how it is.

On firefox, click on Tools --> Addons
Select the Extension - Padma, click on Options
Click on Update
Select the website - www.madhyamamonline.in rightclick it and click on
Malayalam
Also add the website madhyamam.com with the language set as malayalam to the
list.

Click OK as required and try accessing the website. It'll work fine. :)

Kind Regards,
Amal.