[Padma] help

Harshita harshita at atc.tcs.com
Thu Nov 29 06:05:10 PST 2007

Hi gajanan yadav,
 There is document present at
http://mozdev.org/pipermail/padma/2006-February/000049.html
for creating and testing the javascript file locally.Hope it helps.
Send me the javascript file,so that I can also test it on my
machine and let you know if something else has to be done.

 As part of the IIIT summer projects we have also developed a converter
for the font DVBW-TTYogeshEN (which belongs to the same font family).
But it needs to be tested.Hoping that both can be merged to make the
converter.I 'll send you file in a while.

Harshita