[Padma] Patching with .js file

Srikanth Konjarla srikkanth at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:14:37 PST 2007

I was trying to update the Padma extension installation with the JavaScript file that would fix the issue with teluguone.com site (which would transform TL-TTHemalatha font properly). I have downloaded the JavaScript file from the "bugs" section. I have followed the steps below but could not get it working.

1. Unjar the padma.jar file from the extensions directory.
2. copy the TL_Hemalatha.js file into content/encodings/Telugu
3. Update the content/transformers/Transformers.js file with entry of the new JavaScript file as well as the TL-TTHemalatha font.
4. Jar the changes into padma.jar
5. Restart the Firefox.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks in advance