[Padma] Teluguone.com Novels

Harshita harshita at atc.tcs.com
Wed Nov 7 04:00:07 PST 2007

Hi Srikanth,

 Teluguone site uses TL-TThemalatha font. It is not supported by padma.
I have submitted the required javascript file in the bugs section. You
can use it locally(as it is not included in the padma code) to get that
site working.

Another option can be visiting
http://uni.medhas.org/unicode.php5?file=http://www.teluguone.com
for converted pages.