[Padma] Reg: Padma is not working on Firefox

radhika thammishetty radhika.thammishetty at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:17:26 PDT 2007

Hi,
   I checked out all the specifications you have mentioned in the previous
mail. Everything seems to be correct. My browser is able to render the
following sites properly:
   http://te.wikipedia.org/
   http://ta.wikipedia.org/
   http://ml.wikipedia.org/
   But, it is not able to render the charecters properly for the websites
which are in auto-transform list. Moreover, there are no error messages in
the Javascript console. So, is there any way to solve this problem?

Regards,
Radhika.