[Padma] Reg: Padma is not working on Firefox

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:12:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

I think you have to be more specific. Do you have Indic support
enabled on your machine? Do you have the right set of fonts? Visit
Wikipedia pages to verify Unicode support.

If that's all good, make sure that the websites you are visiting are
listed in the auto-transform list. If it still doesn't work, see if
there are any error messages in the Javascript console. If there are
any, please post them here.

Thanks,
Nagarjuna