[Padma] online web editor for indian languages

Ossi Viljakainen ossi.viljakainen at iki.fi
Fri May 18 00:42:13 PDT 2007

Please include IAST/National Library at Calcutta Romanization
-transliteration scheme to the supported scripts. This would enable
many western students and scholars utilize the tool for
transliterating indic texts to be readable by people not mastering
indic scripts.

Introduction to IAST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Library_at_Kolkata_romanization

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stone-catend/trind.htm

Transliteration scheme and tables for all indic scripts can be found at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stone-catend/trind.ht

-Ossi