[Padma] Padma Digest, Vol 21, Issue 3

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:41:58 PDT 2007

On 5/12/07, V S Rawat <vsrawat at gmail.com> wrote:

> While you are releasing an standalone manual converter, would it be too
> much work to develop scripts that transform the unicoded text BACK TO
> proprietary fonts (unicode to chanakya, unicode to shusha, so on.)??

A few people have asked for this before and my answer remains the same
- as a matter of principle, this will not be part of Padma. However,
the infrastructure to do it is in the code and the implementation is
pretty straightforward - if you need it there is nothing stopping you
from adding support for yourself.

Thanks,
Nagarjuna