[Padma] Fwd: How to manually transform a page by Padma?

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:34:57 PDT 2007

Comments from Anvar...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Padma <padma.kodungallur at gmail.com>
Date: May 12, 2007 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Padma] How to manually transform a page by Padma?
To: Nagarjuna Venna <vnagarjuna at gmail.com>

I think the problem is related to the selection of encoding.
If the Unicode encoding was selected as default, Padma won't work in
manual mode. In Auto mode, however the fix will be applied.

 From his initial mail, the text was shown in Unicode Junk , instead of
western Junk !
Nothing related to Padma and Firefox ! Not a bug...
[I couldn't post the mail to the mailing list, but already send to
Mr.Rawat directly]
If this observation is correct please send this to the mailing list, so
that any others can make use of the trick !

Regards
Padma