[Padma] Viewing Gurmukhi Script with Padma on FFox2

Harnarinder Singh garrynagra at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 17:33:16 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I am a new convert to the firefox camp and not a coder by any standards!
I generally view a website - www.ajitjalandhar.com,
<www.ajitjalandhar.com> a punjabi website, which uses the Satluj font (a
"Gurmukhi" kind of font). I recently found the "Padma" extension, for
viewing various Indic fonts correctly under firefox (2.0.0.4) and am
running the latest (I think ver. 0.4.10) version. I tried to add the
above website (a punjabi news website that my wife is a fan of!) to the
default list, but it didn't work. I also looked at previous posts by AS
Alam, Golam etc. to try and make it work, but still nothing!

Any and all help on this topic is heartily appreciated.

Thank you,
Garry