[Padma] Automatic transliteration

Krishna Mohan Gundu gkmohan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:44:27 PST 2007

Hi Sankar,

I do not have an extension for this, but you could use the online
editor at www.indiword.com to compose your text and copy it to
whereever you want after you are done. It shows text inverse
transliterated as you type. It also lets you undo/redo, this is
implemented seamlessly without exposing the internals. Give it a try.

cheers,
Krishna Mohan.