[Padma] Feature request: IAST / National Library at Calcutta Romanization

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 12:50:21 EDT 2006

Ossi,

Thanks for your feedback. IAST/NLCR is one of the top items in the
TODO list for Padma. Unfortunately, we have a resource crunch right
now. If anyone would like to add support for it, please let me know. I
will be glad to help. IAST/NLCR support is very straightforward much
simpler than adding support for a font.

Thanks,
nagarjuna