[Padma] Bengali support

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:03:07 EDT 2006

Hi Golam,

Unfortunately there isn't one right now. The best way to find out what
you broke is to look at Tools->Javascript console. Most of the time,
it would be a simple syntax error that is the source of all the
trouble. If you can't make progress, send me your XPI file in a
separate mail, I will take a look for you.

On a separate note, I'm kind of busy with other things and haven't
been able to spend any time on Padma in the past few months. In the
mean time, many feature requests have been piling up. I'm wondering if
there is anyone on this list who would like to volunteer and pick up
the slack. I will be around to help, but I'm hoping eventually they
can takeover as the main developer(s).

Thanks,
nagarjuna