[Padma] Welcome to the "Padma" mailing list

Padma Kodungallur padma at kodungallur.in
Fri Oct 20 12:22:09 PDT 2006

My explanation regarding Thunderbird was incorrect..
Padma DOESNT require the font INSTALLED in the system,
It is enough you provide the correct font name..

In thunderbird you can create a new message...
Click on the insert HTML...
write a simple code like this .. <font face="matweb"> p÷kê daúh </font>
select the text and use the context menu to convert to unicode,
and you get ഹലോ പദ്മ

regards..