[Padma] Welcome to the "Padma" mailing list

Padma Kodungallur padma at kodungallur.in
Fri Oct 20 11:18:06 PDT 2006

Sajith,
Mathrubhumi(matweb) and Madhyamam(panchami) is working fine in Padma 0.4.9
If you want to convert text written in matweb or panchami or any padma
supported font,
you can write the text in ThunderBird and use the context menu to convert it
to unicode...
(this method requires the font installed in your system)
If you dont have the font,
you can write an html file , provide the font name and use the context menu
in firefox to convert it to unicode....

Regards