[Padma] Welcome to the "Padma" mailing list

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:54:38 PDT 2006

Couple of things to check:

1. Do you have 0.4.9? Verify by clicking on the About button in the
Padma Options window.

2. Do you have the URL's in the auto transform list? Click on the
Update button in the Options window.

There is an offline converter at
http://geocities.com/vnagarjuna/padma.html. It is based on a much
older version of Padma, so it does not have all the new fonts and bug
fixes.

Thanks,
nagarjuna