[Padma] Hindi-Forum at yahoogroups.com

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 08:51:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

Padma does not fix code page problems in TB. It is done only in the
browser app. As I mentioned earlier, it is an easy thing to add though
you will have to add GUI to specify a list of addresses so that you
know what mails need to be filtered.

If you or anyone else would like to add this to Padma, let me know. I
will help you with the code.

Thanks,
nagarjuna