[Padma] 0.4.9

Rakesh catch_rr at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 12:00:51 PDT 2006

This doesn't ask to install on clicking on the link ? Do I need to manually extract it to the extensions directory of firefox ? In the extensions directory the individual extension dirs are named with some numeric codes ? what's all that ?

thnx for help

Golam Mortuza Hossain <gmhossain at gmail.com> wrote: > On 10/17/06, Rakesh  wrote:
> > Does it support any of the bengali news websites ? I couldn't get Anandbazar
> > Patrika (http://www.anandabazar.com/) working with the new extension.

As Nagarjuna wrote, its not yet in the official xpi. However, if you
don't mind experimenting then you can get an unofficial dev version
that supports Anandabazar.com. It was packaged for testing purpose.
You can read more and download it from the following "Ankur core"
posting.

http://www.mail-archive.com/bengalinux-core%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg01393.html

Please feel free to post your feedback!

Cheers,