[Padma] 0.4.9

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:25:35 PDT 2006

The new XPI is available only at Mozdev now. Find update will work
after it is submitted to and approved by Mozilla Update folks. I
generally release the XPI on Mozdev first and if I don't hear of any
major issues, I submit it to Mozilla Update. Generally, there is a gap
of 1-2 weeks between the two.

You have to manually install the XPI from Mozdev by clicking on the
links provided there.

Thanks,
nagarjuna