[Padma] Transformation problem

Vijaya Parthiban webparthi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:28:13 PST 2006

Ok, Here they go...

## For the problem 1 where the FF 1.0.7 displays
numbers improperly:
http://www.parthi.net/firefox_padma/dinamalar_redhat9_firefox_1_0_7.png

....whereas the firefox 2.0 displays the same
page(without Padma enabled for dinamalar) correctly in
WinXP here:

http://www.parthi.net/firefox_padma/dinamalar_winXP_firefox_2_0.JPG

## For problem 2 where Padma transforms vikatan with
problems in WinXP+FF 2.0:
http://www.parthi.net/firefox_padma/vikatan_winXP_firefox_2_0.JPG

The same shows correctly in FF1.5 in Win XP and
FF1.0.7 in redhat 9. No screenshots needed I guess..

Hope this gives you the hint!

Thanks,
Parthiban.

PS: Download the images and view them, if you have
problems viewing directly in your browser.