[Padma] Malayalam fonts

PRAVISH R. KUTTICKAT kuttifunda at hotmail.com
Sun May 14 00:21:20 EDT 2006

Let me on the onset congratulate you on the excellent work that you have
carried out for the FF malayalam font. However I am taking this time to
bring to your notice about the hic cup when going through sites. The fonts
are widely spaced and it become a bit difficult to comprehend and read
smoothly. Could you help us on this.

Please take this as a constructive observation that I felt all of us could
benefit.

Thanks once again for the SPLENDID ADD ON.

Warm regards