[Padma] Does not work on madhyamamonline.com any more..

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 11:18:56 EDT 2006

I guess they made some minor changes to the font. I apologize for the
delayed responses; I'm caught up with "real work". If anyone is
interested in adding support for the new font I will gladly help.
Otherwise, it will have to wait in the queue of things to be done
(Cibu has reminded me about Matrubhumi a couple of times so far).

Thanks,
nagarjuna