[Padma] Does not work on madhyamamonline.com any more..

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:12:12 EDT 2006

It seems to me that they have made a simple name change. I will send
you guys a XPI in a separate mail so that I won't hit everybody on
this list with a big attachment. If it is a name change, I guess we
will need a long term fix so that we don't have to release a new
version each time something like this happens. I will release a new
version with support for that in a week or so.

Thanks,
nagarjuna