[Padma] Does not work on madhyamamonline.com any more..

Anu Mathew evuraan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:48:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for the prompt response. I don't think they have any archives
out there to do the checking. I am trying to find some more
information from other sources. Meanwhile, if you want me to run a
specific xpi (with the new font name in it) as an extension and report
its feedback, will be glad to do so... Please let me know.

Another thing I wanted to convey is adding http://www.mathrubhumi.com/
to Padma's coverage. I had mentioned this to Cibu CJ, and heard that
he mentioned this to you folks.

Once Padma can handle http://mathrubhumi.com/, it would cover almost
all important Malayalam newspapers.

Thanks again..!!