[Padma] Does not work on madhyamamonline.com any more..

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 21:14:17 EDT 2006

It looks like they changed at least the font name - it is now called
Panchami. Does anyone know if they have also changed the font mapping?
One easy way to check is to see if they have archives and if they also
don't work with Padma. If it is just that, we can easily add support
for the new "font name". Can you figure out what kind of a change it
is?

Thanks,
nagarjuna