[Padma] help

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 11:17:42 EDT 2006

I would encourage publishing your website in Unicode instead of using
proprietary fonts. If you have a lot of archive material, then with a
suitable converter you can publish that in Unicode too. If you are
using one of the fonts Padma already supports that would be
straightforward, otherwise we have to develop a converter for it.

Thanks,
nagarjuna