[Padma] Font Conversion problem

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:00:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

The Shree Lipi Hindi fonts are currently not supported in Padma. I can
add it in a future release if you can let me know what websites use
this font and where I can get the font details. I will also be happy
to adapt code done by others to Padma (after figuring out the
appropriate licenses).

Thanks,
nagarjuna