[Padma] Hindi Fonts

hariharan ramamurthy haridallas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:34:32 EST 2006

  I  saw  your  question  in  the  padma  fonts   forum.
as  far  as  sending   hindi  material  to  people  who  do  not  have
fonts   the  best  method  is  to  convert  the  word  document  to  a  PDF
document   for  this  you  wilol  need  to  buy  or  gethold  of  ;-) a soft
ware  from  ADOBE  systems  called a  PDF  writed

also  you  can  go  to   some  other  free  online  PDF  document  makers  .
as  for  padma  the  persons  need  to  know  a  little  bit about  this
software  and  have  it  on  their  computer  where  as  PDF  is  almost
universal  and  if not  downloading  a  reader  by  the  recieving  party
is  very  easy.

how  are  your  english  to  hindi  translation  skills

I  am interested  in  getting  some  english  material  written  in  hindi
for  a  diabetes  educational  website

the  task  is  voluntary  at  the  present  time
I  dont  know  if  it  would  become  commercial  in  future  .
if  you  are  interested  please  write  to  me
at  haridallas at hotmail.com

On 2/5/06, Hindi Media <satmedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sir
>
> I am a Hindi Freelance Journalist.
>
> I have gone thtough ur valuable site.
>
> As I am not skilled in IT language and belong to Hindi belt, I have one
> querry hope U would give me a proper solution.
>
> I use Mangal Hindi fonts for Hindi typing but it is very difficult for me
> to send the Word Document to a person who doesnt have Mangal font on his
> computer , whether he can acces Hindi matter throu ur Hindi font.
>
> And same as if some one want to save any Unicode Hindi matter taken from a
> web site, on his computer in a Word Document, is it possibel through ur
> Hindi Font.
>
> If it is possible can U tell me what is the process.
>
> Hope U would guide me.
>
> With Thanks and regards,
>
> Chandrakant Joshi

Dr.Hariharan  Ramamurthy .M.D.
Dallas  VA  Medical  Center TX  USA
4216  barnsley  dr  plano  75093
www.daibetiisu.com
www.eparivartan.com
DAIBETIISU_website
Daibetiisuvidya
Diabetes BLOG
groups.google.com/group/telugulO-DayabeTIsu-vidya/feed/atom_v1_0_topics.xml