[Padma] Convert you hindi text to Unicode

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:18:04 EDT 2006

On 8/9/06, V S Rawat <vsrawat at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I had written previously, I have developed a Perl program that
> converts Text from the following properietary hindi fonts to Unicode fonts:
>
> Shusha
> Shree-dev-0726-s00
> Shree709
> Arjun
> Kritidev290
> Jagran
> Bhaskar
> Webdunia
> Shiva
>
> If anyone has text in these fonts that you want to get converted to
> Unicode font, please write to me.
>
> If you have any other hindi font which is not in the above list, and you
> can send me the font file (if not easily available on net) and a small
> document having text in that font for trial of my program, then I can
> develop the conversion map for your that font also.
>
> It is free help because it is my hobby.

you can perhaps contribute your script to this repository

http://indlinux.cvs.sourceforge.net/indlinux/scripts/

we are maintaining collection & also for revision control, you can
mail me script, i can check into cvs or if u have a Sourceforge user
id, you can do that yourself (send me ur id, i will add you to
project).

Karunakar