[Padma] Convert you hindi text to Unicode

V S Rawat vsrawat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:03:07 EDT 2006

As I had written previously, I have developed a Perl program that
converts Text from the following properietary hindi fonts to Unicode fonts:

Shusha
Shree-dev-0726-s00
Shree709
Arjun
Kritidev290
Jagran
Bhaskar
Webdunia
Shiva

If anyone has text in these fonts that you want to get converted to
Unicode font, please write to me.

If you have any other hindi font which is not in the above list, and you
can send me the font file (if not easily available on net) and a small
document having text in that font for trial of my program, then I can
develop the conversion map for your that font also.

It is free help because it is my hobby.

thanks.
--
Rawat