[Padma] Does Padma support the "za" as in zoo?

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:53:44 EDT 2006

'za' is mapped to consnonant JA where as ~ja is mapped to TJA (dental
variant of JA). Currently, there is no Unicode code point for TJA, we try to
show it as a combination of nukta and JA (which is not really correct) - so
depending on the font you are using and it's support for nukta, you might
see empty blocks. We are working on a formal proposal to add TJA to Unicode,
but the process takes time.

Thanks,
nagarjuna