[Padma] Padma

Nagarjuna Venna vnagarjuna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:18:15 EDT 2006

Hi Anirban,

Rajasthan Patrika is already supported by Padma. Support for the rest
of the sites really depends on how much support I can get from
volunteers. We might have support for Ananda Bazar in the near future
(with a lot of help from Subho Chatterjee). If you know anyone that
can help with Oriya, it would be great. I don't know how easy it will
be to add support for Urdu - I'm not sure it is related that well to
the rest of the Indic languages. I would appreciate any pointers in
that regard.

Thanks,
nagarjuna